My name is Rosy Bedi and I am a Registered Dental Hygienist based in Winnipeg, MB Canada.
I have had over 4 years of experience as a Level II Dental Assistant and was sometimes required to fill in as a receptionist. Further, my experience as a dental hygienist has allowed me to work extensively on dozens of clients in many different situations.
I am proficient with many different types of dental software and have a great handle on tasks such as periodontal probing, scaling, patient education, taking dental impressions and much more. I have a high level of care and attention to detail, and patient comfort is always my top priority.
I have a genuine love for this field of work, and am excited to continue with the next phase of my career in Dental Hygiene. I work very well with others and enjoy interacting with patients, but am also able to work effectively on my own.
Rosy Bedi’s Experience & Skills
(full CV available upon request)
- 4 years of experience in dental office as Dental Assistant & Receptionist
- Reliable, excellent communication skills, team player
- Works well under pressure
- Excellent note taking skills during recall/new patient exam with dentist
- Extensive experience in treatment planning & various dental softwares
- Great handle on periodontal treatment and scaling
- Prepare and take alginate impressions
- Prepare mouthguards, custom trays, and bleaching trays, laser whitening
- Great attention to detail and patient comfort
For more information on my skills & experience or to inquire about employment opportunities please contact me through LinkedIn